I’m in Vancouver, BC, focusing on these things:
- Being a mom — helping my kids with their projects and goals
- Working with fashion students at John Casablancas Institute – teaching Fashion Retailing, Marketing, Costume History and Entrepreneurial Skills
- Revising Attracting Customers and The Pinwheel Principle, for re-release 2019
- Developing a Designer’s Roadmap – a coaching program for apparel designers
- Writing a Merchandising Basics course
- Volunteering as a Board member for the Society for the Museum of Original Costume
- Improving my skills in Adobe Illustrator
- Making 2018 my healthiest year ever
These are my priorities. I say no to everything else: conferences, promoting anything, new projects.
If you have feedback or suggestions for posts, email contact at inspire.ca.